NASA Recreational Soccer
Thank you for visiting!
The Fall season runs from the beginning of September through the end of October.
The Spring season runs from the beginning of April through the end of May.
There are several divisions from which to choose depending on the player’s age, skill level, and commitment interest.
NASA Recreational Soccer Divisions
NASA Little Kickers - Birth dates: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2016
NASA Little Kickers program is a clinic style class. The Little Kickers learn basic skills though fun soccer activities. There may be activities where parents participate.
You can choose either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and the class is 4:00 - 4:45.
The players need to bring a #3 ball, a water bottle and wear seasonal appropriate clothes. They do not need to have a uniform or cleats, but shin guards are good for them to get used to.
- Fantastic way to start your little players soccer journey
- Session created and run by our professional coaches
- Clinic style practices with fun activities to teach skills
- Sessions run Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays (choose one)
Kickstart - Birth dates: 01/01/2011 - 12/31/2013
Start date: TBD
- Beginner Level Soccer
- Co-ed Division
- Low cost and limited commitment
- No uniform required, only equipment needed is shin guards.
- Staff Coach to oversee games, parent volunteers help welcome on game days
NASA Recreational Teams (7U/6U) - Birth dates: 01/01/2014 - 12/31/2015
NASA Recreational Teams (9U/8U) - Birth dates: 01/01/2012 - 12/31/2013
NASA Recreational Teams (12U/11U/10U) - Birth dates: 06/01/2009 - 12/31/2011
- Both Boys & Girls Divisions
- Co-ed Division (if an age division does not have enough participants in each)
- Games and practices at NASA fields
- Uniforms required
Please Note: Parent coaches select their own practice nights and times. Therefore, it will be mid to end of August, (once the teams are assigned) that we will know the practice schedules. Games are held on Saturday mornings between 9:00am and Noon. We are always in need of more parent coaches, so if you are interested, please let us know! Volunteer hours are strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated! We have numerous ways for you to help the club!
NASA Middle School - Birth dates: 01/01/2006 - 12/31/2008
NASA High School (SPRING ONLY) - Birth dates: 01/01/2002 - 12/31/2005
- Co-ed Divisions (6th/7th/8th graders in MS team, 9th/10th/11th/12th in HS team)
- Home games and practices at NASA fields
- NASA/Parent Coached teams
- Uniforms required (Check with coach to verify which uniform is needed)
- OHSAA players rules apply to High School Teams
- Volunteer hours are strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated! We have numerous ways for you to help the club!
If a NASA uniform is required for the division they can be purchased on our online store (We have a small inventory in the office as well). The uniform includes a red jersey, a white jersey, black shorts and red socks. We also require shin guards and soccer shoes (with cleats or flats) are acceptable.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 740-366-7033