Thank you for visiting!
The Spring season runs from the beginning of April through the end of May.
The Fall season runs from the beginning of September through the end of October.
There are several divisions from which to choose depending on the player’s age, skill level, and commitment interest.
NASA Recreational Soccer Divisions
NASA Little Kickers - Birth Years: 2019 & 2018
Start dates: April (spring) September (fall)
NASA Little Kickers program is a clinic style class. The Little Kickers learn basic skills through fun soccer activities. There may be activities where parents participate.
The players need to bring a #3 ball, a water bottle and wear seasonal appropriate clothes. They do not need to have a uniform or cleats, but shin guards are good for them to get used to.
- Fantastic way to start your little players soccer journey
- Session created and run by our professional coaches
- Clinic style practices with fun activities to teach skills
- Sessions run: TBC
NASA Recreational Team Soccer
Birth years: 2017/2016/2015/2014/2013/2012/2011
- Formation of divisions will be based on numbers of players and coaches at each age
- Both Boys & Girls Divisions
- Games and practices at NASA fields
- Uniforms required
Please Note: Parent coaches select their own practice nights and times. Therefore, it will be mid to end of March (Spring session) or August (Fall session), (once the teams are assigned) that we will know the practice schedules. Games are held on Saturdays. We are always in need of more parent coaches, so if you are interested, please let us know! Volunteer hours are strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated! We have numerous ways for you to help the club!
NASA Middle School - Birth Years: 2010, 2009, 2008
NASA High School (SPRING ONLY) - Birth Years: 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Co-ed Divisions (6th/7th/8th graders in MS team, 9th/10th/11th/12th in HS team)
- Home games and practices at NASA fields
- NASA/Parent Coached teams
- Uniforms required (Check with coach to verify which uniform is needed)
- OHSAA players rules apply to High School Teams
- Volunteer hours are strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated! We have numerous ways for you to help the club!
If a NASA uniform is required for the division they can be purchased on our online store. The uniform includes a red jersey, a white jersey, black shorts and black socks. We also require shin guards and soccer shoes (with cleats) are acceptable. To go to the uniform store, click on the tab called "Resources" then "Parent" then "Uniform". Allow several weeks to receive the uniform.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-366-7033