NASA Futsal 2020/2021 - Covid Protocols
1. It’s very important to limit the number of people in the building. Only ONE adult spectator MAX per player per game may attend. The safest is to wait in the car, but we will allow one adult.
3. The first team listed will be considered the “home” team, the spectators for the “home” team will sit/stand on the lower level.
4. The second team listed will be considered the “away” team, the spectators for the “away” team will sit/stand on the upper level.
5. For sanitary purposes, please bring your own chair if you want to sit.
6. Rest rooms will be available on both floors.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available on both levels.
8. Please have players bring their own water bottles.
9. Face coverings are required for everyone. Players will remove their masks when on the playing field. (Subs keep masks on until sent out to play).
10. The upper level door will be used as the entrance, and the lower level door as the exit. Please do not arrive to the entrance door until 10 minutes prior to kick off. We will open the door as soon as the previous spectators have cleared the upper floor.
11. If the player or parent is experiencing any signs of illness, please do not attend.
12. Please social distance while inside the facility.
Covid - Refund Policy
(In the event Governor DeWine orders play to stop)
A full refund will be issued if your team has not played any games yet.
After your teams first game 20% of your team fee will be kept by NASA.
The final 80% of your team fee will be divided by 7 (no. of games remaining).
The refund amount you will receive back would be the divided number multiplied by number of games your team has left.